Re: [Phys-l] air pressure question

No, I just haven't had a chance to look at the article. Sorry.

Bill

On Jan 26, 2011, at 3:12 PM, John Mallinckrodt wrote:

On Jan 26, 2011, at 1:35 PM, William Robertson wrote:

Still doesn't answer my question about the Floogle, as it's called in
some places.

I don't think I've ever heard it called a "floogle" and I can't find any references to that on the web. Apparently you didn't like Frank Crawford's 1974 AJP paper that I referred to a couple of days ago. It is considered definitive on the topic of singing corrugated pipes in many quarters.

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona