Re: [Phys-l] Domestic light sources

Reminds me of the use of 500 Wers.

The boiler blew up when I was a freshman at Webb school in Claremont, CA. Natürlich, it was winter, so some (I put on a sweater.) bought high wattage bulbs, ostensibly for better studying.

bc hung out in those rooms.

I will eventually post the pics I took at the time. The building was completely destroyed along w/ the Latin teacher's bed room, which he'd just left before the explosion. I was next door, awakened.