[Phys-l] Acronyms

Mistake of that kind are much less bothering that encountering unfamiliar acronyms. Am I the only one who would prefer not to see them, unless explained when used for the first time, in a given message. Yes, I know I can ask Google. But that is annoying.

Ludwik

Yesterday I went to the local Chinese restaurant. The menu
was, as usual, riddled with spelling and grammar errors.

At the bottom it said
"Not responsible for lost articles."

I remarked that it should have said
"Not responsible for THE lost articles."

It took a second, but ROFL, good one!