Re: [Phys-l] Global Evolution as fact

And no statement by others is so uncontroversial that one cannot answer it with arrogant condescension, I suppose. I can always count on that from certain people in this forum. Intellect and a solid grasp of the concepts of physics are valuable gifts to offer in a forum like this (and you definitely have those gifts), but they are not so rare that people should suffer pomposity to have access to them.

Bill