Re: [Phys-l] "Ask Marilyn"

I have a suspicion adding applet does not add any new useful stuff, i.e. in a Venn diagram applet is common (intersection) to both. Perhaps you mean it "pushes" more useful stuff earlier in the list of sites with applets.

I think better is: +"monty hall" +simulation

"Monty Hall applet"

is too selective.

This still won't eliminate pages that contain the word simulation, and NO simulation.

bc googler