Re: [Phys-l] "Ask Marilyn"

Since most of us do not read Parade, a link to the issue might be helpful.

The suggested quiz was a fairly trivial 5 questions which could sometimes be
answered without any knowledge of the specific question. Anyone who watches
some PBS programs would already know most of the answers. It was your
typical trivia questions, but fortunately the did not involve current
popular culture, so I could answer them all.

None of them required real analysis and thinking ability, so if as they said
5 indicate you are like Mariln, I would be offended. She is often close to
correct, but that can be easily done by an moderately intelligent person who
does a little research. However she has made some outrageous science or
math mistakes, and she generally refuses to acknowledge her errors.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Possibly this??

http://www.parade.com/askmarilyn/quiz/Week-01-02-11.html