Re: [Phys-l] hands-on aerodynamics

On 12/14/2011 01:25 PM, Donald Polvani wrote:

[print failure]

Is this my printer or something else?

Short answer: I don't know. My file uses PDF version 1.5; maybe
the printer is restricted to some other version(s).

Possibly constructive suggestion: In addition to
http://www.av8n.com/fly/pdf/paper-glider.pdf
we have
http://www.av8n.com/fly/eps/paper-glider.eps
and
http://www.av8n.com/fly/paper-glider.svg

The .svg file is the source, which I used to generate the .eps
and .pdf versions.

If you want, you can use inkscape or Adobe Illustrator or whatever
to edit the .svg file. Add your logo, inspirational messages, or
whatever.

For example, sometimes they ask me to hand out flyers announcing a
flight-instructor seminar or something ... so I hand out /flyers/.