Re: [Phys-l] Physics problem of 3D presentation

On 2011, Dec 05, , at 21:00, John Clement wrote:

It just occurred to me that you may have been using active glasses which do
have linear polarization. LCD monitors produce polarized light and the
active glasses go black if you tilt your head 90 degrees. I have a pair of
active glasses which worked well with an old fashioned monitor, but ate
batteries by the gross.

I must remember to return w/ a 1/4 plate (or two) and a lin. sheet. The glasses appeared to be just sun glasses.

bc will likely forget, and doesn't know where he hid his 1/4 wave sheets.