[Phys-l] Dark matter/energy solved!

Dear everyone,

I am a member of German Society of Physics(DPG). I recently published a
book called "Theories of Everything by Logic". I solved dark matter and
dark energy in this book. There is no dark matter. There is only an effect
called charge relativity. There is huge amount of charge in spiral galaxy
center due to strong gravity field. Charge in spiral galactic core causes
spacetime vortex to attract charged peripheral stars. That is why spiral
galaxies are whirlpool-shaped. Dark energy is actually light pressure.
Photon emitted from galaxy center will reach peripheral universe to cause
the accelerating expansion of universe. Assuming light pressure is dark
energy, I can derive Hubble's law. Based on these concepts, I propose my
theory of everything to unite gravity,electromagnetism, and light pressure.

You can go to the website http://www.theoryofeverythingguts.blogspot.com to
freely download the Google Doc or Google Book of this book content. Welcome
to any feedback or comment!

Sincerely,
Wan-Jiung Hu (MD National Taiwan University,PhD Johns Hopkins University)