From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of roberto
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 1:26 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: [Phys-l] introductory physics course

hello to everyone on this list,
i am considering the chance to use the following book for my next
physics course in high school:
"Physics by Inquiry by Lillian McDermott"
and i'd like to hear if anyone has used it, if it was useful or not,
if you are aware of resources built upon a similar conceptual
background and what you think about the McDermott view of learning
physics (at schools and beyond)

thank you in advance
--
roberto