Re: [Phys-l] Fwd: decay constant variation and solar flares?!

A scintillator company in error sent us one of their Cs-137 "doped" NaI (Tl) crystals. I thought the inclusion of the Cs was for energy calibration -- maybe for sensitivity also?

bc

p.s. I have a bunch of fast LEDs used to test -- calibrate plastic scintillators surplussed by SLAC. They screw into a nut embedded in the plastic.