[Phys-l] BYU Virtual labs

Dear Colleagues: Our school has purchased the BYU virtual labs. Have any of you had experience with these? ANy good or bad pts that you could share would be appreciated. Frank Cange

From: cangefrank@hotmail.com
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:01:37 -0500
Subject: [Phys-l] ap review sessions

Dear Colleagues: IF any of you have review session set up for the AP Physics exams in the spring. please share some ideas with me. I know that teachers in Texas have review sessions on Saturdays at different schools in the spring where they invite students from the surroundng area to come to a HS or university to review for the ap exam. If any of you are from Texas or if you part of the country does this kind of thing please let me know how you organize and advertise it for students(and or teachers) who would want to come and review for the test. Thanks in advance!Frank CangeAP Physics TeacherSt.Louis,MO