Re: [Phys-l] Entrainment of oil in Hurricane?

There's the "lighter" fractions of the oil -- but they're likely already in the atmosphere being ROCs that contribute to morbidity and premature death.

I wonder if the dilution in the atmosphere is sufficient, so not noticed. Sniffing at the gulf's beaches will tell.

bc

p.s. a recent TV claimed only the heaviest fractions were reaching the beaches, asphaltum only a road paver could love.