Re: [Phys-l] Physics or politics?

You must be a recently joining member --

bc's posts are 50%? political.

p.s. Is the murder of Socrates the first record of the conflation of politics and education?

On 2010, Jun 16, , at 11:42, E Muehleisen wrote:

Friends and Neighbors,

I have been suffering under the belief that the PhysList was not a political platform. Rather I thought the attention was towards physics and especially towards teaching. How silly of me.

Too much of a good thing is wonderful!