Re: [Phys-l] lens combinations

(Of course this includes the Wikipedia
treatment).

No longer --I've made a, not very good, but serviceable, correction.

bc

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ray_transfer_matrix_analysis&action=submit

On 2010, May 28, , at 09:17, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

I stand corrected and informed. I was unaware of in print, non-paraxial,
matrix treatments. The "standard" matrix models in all the texts I have
known (till now) were paraxial (Of course this includes the Wikipedia
treatment).
Thanks!

Bob Sciamanda
Physics, Edinboro Univ of PA (Em)