Re: [Phys-l] Futurama - Why Study Physics

At 12:02 PM -0400 5/24/10, chuck britton wrote:
<http://www.aps.org/publications/apsnews/201005/profiles.cfm>

I meant to include this quote from the creator of Futurama - extracted from the above.

why a physics degree was good:

"I feel like I was forced to work very hard, and to think hard and logically, and to try to understand the process behind the correct answerŠ and those things all come in handy no matter what you do."