[Phys-l] Chem Modeling

We are in need of an experienced chemistry modeler to serve as an instructor to train chemistry teachers in modeling methods and chemistry modeling curriculum. We have a 2-week workshop planned June 21-July 2, July 6-9, 2010 but now do not have an instructor.
If interested, please send resume with details of modeling and modeler training experience.
Thank you,
Linda Lacy
North Kansas City (Missouri) Schools