Re: [Phys-l] picture

Yes!

And thanks for that video link!!!

Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu> writes:
Although phys-l doesn't support attachments, I suspect you are
talking about this:

http://www.proba.jussieu.fr/~picard/a-serious-man-blackboard.jpg

Better yet, check out the clip available on this page

http://www.math.harvard.edu/~knill/mathmovies/

which I am sharing with my modern physics students who will enjoy the
flubs after my painstaking care in class to say "square root of the
average value of ... ... ... x squared minus the average value of
x ... ... ... squared."

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona