Re: [Phys-l] refraction question

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:58 AM, John Clement <clement@hal-pc.org> wrote:
Of course John Denker is right that color is subjective.

I have another perspective on this -- My eyes each perceive colour
slightly differently. This is easiest to notice when I am watching a
caucasian newsreader (light skin helps, and they don't move around a
lot). The skin tone looks slightly reddish in one eye and slightly
greenish in the other. I've tried this many times over the years, and
the effect is consistent. So I'm sure that different people see at
least *slightly* different colours.

The effect is subtle, and I doubt most people would notice it unless
they went looking for it -- try it out.

Mike

--
Michael Porter