To: <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:15 PM
Subject: [Phys-l] Algebra based/calculus based laboratory

Hi all,
I'm new to this list, but I did not find any related messages in the
archives, so I'll post my question:

Do any other institutions out there use the same laboratory activities in
both your algebra based (or non-majors) introductory course, and your
calculus based (or majors) intro course? Some colleagues need convincing
that along with revising the 8 year old manual, creating two sets of
activities will be worth the time and effort.

Thanks,

Jacob Clark Blickenstaff
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy
University of Southern Mississippi
601-266-4742