Re: [Phys-l] a conservation equation

Not so sure about a new conservation equation, but time can be related to momentum via the concept of residence. The ratio of momentum to the rate of momentum transfer is the residence time of momentum. For a terminally falling body, the value of this intensive property is v/g. It is a measure of reversibility of the fall. This is not merely dimensional analysis. For more details, please see my Knol:

http://knol.google.com/k/j-l-radtke/process-performance-reversibility-and/9h3f3kub8bcr/8#

Jeff Radtke, Supersaturated Environments
http://www.cloudchambers.com