Re: [Phys-l] Graphing algebraic equations

Yeah!
I think it important to recognize the principle that's at work here, Students have difficulty applying an observation, made in one context, to a different context.
The d-t graph that they draw in response to your r equest is not an observation or measurement of any motion. So you are asking the student to take an action drawing a line on a graph) out of one classroom
and apply it at to an observation of motion. That's a long step.
Regards,
Jack