[Phys-l] vacuum pump repairs

I am hoping someone on the list can be of help. I have 3 old (how old? they
were here when I started teaching in 1968), Cenco and Welch vacuum pumps
that have been merily gurgling along for over 40 years, with only oil
changes. Currently (surprise!) teh seals are leaking very badly and I would
like to eitehr have them repaired or find where I can get seals and try to
repair them myself (which I have never done before).
The pumps do not have any model numbers. All teh info I can find si as
follows
pump 1