Re: [Phys-l] A geek's observations on "Avatar"

On Jan 3, 2010, at 1:47 PM, Leigh Palmer wrote:

I haven't contributed anything to this group in a long time, but thanks to an improvement in my physical health I feel inspired to do so again. This won't be deep physics, but it is interesting, especially for teachers going back into classrooms tomorrow.

WELCOME BACK, LEIGH

Ludwik's new book (AUTOBIOGRAPHY) see:

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/mybook2.html

Share this link with those who might be interersted. Thanks in advanve.