Re: [Phys-l] twin paradox question

I would have to review things to get it exactly right, but I do remember that the key is in the turnaround point for the traveling twin. He is experiencing an acceleration that the stay at home twin doesn't experience. So their experiences are not the same. If the traveling twin never turns around and comes back, their experiences are entirely symmetrical, but then of course they could never meet up and see who is older. I'm sure others here have a good reference to the complete explanation.

Bill