Re: [Phys-l] Divagations on Doceamus

In my post "Latest Doceamus against inquiry-based learning" [Hake (2010)], I wrote:

"A recent thread 'Latest Doceamus against inquiry-based learning' on the 'Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education' (RUME) list has discussed an article by Sweller, Clark, & Kirschner (SCK) (2010) titled 'Teaching General Problem-Solving Skills is Not a Substitute for, or a Viable Addition to, Teaching Mathematics'"