Re: [Phys-l] The "why" questions

Why are you considering leaving shamanism out of the question?
Or am I misreading this?

At 12:11 PM -0500 11/28/10, ludwik kowalski wrote:
I was thinking about writing an essay entitled "Can science and religion coexist peacefully." But now I think that the title should be "Can science and deism coexist peacefully." Do you agree that this would be a better title? Shamanism is not deism. Some of you might recall that I have a webpage

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/donotmix.html

with comments addressing the question. But this is not a place to discuss them.