Re: [Phys-l] Richard Dawkins Answers Reddit Questions

1. The Christian Old Test ament is a re-editing of the Jewish bible to make it appear to forecast the coming of Jesus.
2. Most of the Jesus 'teachings' are repetitions from the Jewish Bible.
See R. M. Price {\em The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man} (Prometheus Books, Amherst, N.Y. 2003).
3.Given that Torah was proably composed during the Babylonian-Persian captivity (6th century, b.c.e.), Greek science was probably sufficiently advanced that Augustine's later words whould have been appropriate, even then. The Egyptians of 1500 b.c.e. had a much better value for pi.
Regards,
Jack