Re: [Phys-l] Heat transfer lab

This reminds me of my (Costco) one pipe circulation system to preheat the water in the am. The hot and cold are connected by a relief valve (under the upstairs sink) so when the timer at the hot water heater turns on the hot water pump the hot water from the heater flows up to the sink and back thru the cold to the cold supply, neat-oh. All the previous systems I've seen use an extra small pipe for the return.

bc thinks the inventor was very shmart.