Re: [Phys-l] Richard Dawkins Answers Reddit Questions

Well I'm not surprised. The people we (all the members of this list) are most likely to know is very select and unusual.

To know those characterized, all I need do is read the letters to the editor of our local rag. The rare exceptions are from people such as Leon Panetta, profs at the local ed. institutions, various officials from the govt. and NGOs, et alii.

bc not yet amused.