Re: [Phys-l] Conservative science?

Congratulations Comrades! - The last remaining conservative source for anything whatsoever has been shot down in flames. I guess I'm finally going to have to subscribe to the New York Times to get reliable news. Thank god none of their reporters have ever been caught fabricating or plagiarizing.

Bob at PC

-----Original Message-----
From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-
bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Spinozalens@aol.com
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 3:05 PM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Conservative science?

In a message dated 11/12/2010 2:53:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
flutzpah@yahoo.com writes:

Conservapedia is well-known as making up whatever they want to about
most
subjects, including scientific matters. And it's remarkably difficult
get
anyone with editorial powers to care. I gave up before the Lenski
affair
came to
light. Still, it's an entertaining read.
)))))))))))))))))))))

You would think Conservatives would be outraged.

Bob Zannelli

/**************************************
"The four points of the compass be logic, knowledge, wisdom and the
unknown.
Some do bow in that final direction. Others advance upon it. To bow
before
the
one is to lose sight of the three. I may submit to the unknown, but
never
to the
unknowable." ~~Roger Zelazny, in "Lord of Light"