Re: [Phys-l] definitions ... purely operational, or not

On 2010, Nov 06, , at 20:17, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

However, since this (weight) has occupied us several times, I think we can define it by majority vote, and then not argue.

Appears we are still voting.

bc disappointed and votes for the equivalent: free fall and scale reading (in the same frame).

p.s. I favour it, because it's kinesthetic.