Re: [Phys-l] The Perils of American Stupidity

This isn't the place for such conversations, but let's just look at your comment on Christine O'Donnell. When she asked where separation of church and state were in the Constitution, she made an excellent point. Unfortunately, she did not follow up adequately and explain that Congress not establishing a religion does not equate to separation of church and state. The audible gasps and laughs are more of a credit to the students in that audience not understanding the First Amendment. O'Donnell did not clarify her comments well, but that does not make her an idiot. Ad hominem attacks don't enlighten anyone.

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.