Re: [Phys-l] buoyancy on a submerged pole

Just so I'm clear, you're not saying that the density of the box is irrelevant in terms of what the bottom of the aquarium under the box does, right?

Bill

William C. Robertson, Ph.D.
Bill Robertson Science, Inc.
Stop Faking It! Finally Understanding Science So You Can Teach It.
wrobert9@ix.netcom.com
1340 Telemark Drive
Woodland Park, CO 80863
719-686-1609