From: Katherine K. Perkins <Katherine.Perkins@Colorado.EDU>
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Cc: Kathy Perkins <kathy.perkins@colorado.edu>
Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 10:29:54 PM
Subject: [Phys-l] Do you use PhET?

Dear Colleagues,

A funder is prepping a case statement about PhET sims, and would like to
directly contact some faculty who are using PhET sims in their teaching.

I'm also realizing that we have only a limited handle on which
institutions/faculty are using PhET, so this information would help us too.

So, if you use PhET sims in your teaching, I would greatly appreciate it if
you would ...
- let me know that you use PhET, and
- let me know if you would be willing to be contacted by our funder to discuss
how and why you use PhET

Thanks much!
Kathy Perkins
Director, PhET Interactive Simulations