From: The Weather Wiz [theweatherwizpro@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:53 PM
To: Fuller, Barry
Subject: [QUAR] Michigan teachers-Major storm next Wednesday & Thursday

Two Functions:

1-Long-Range Weather Forecasts out two years for anywhere in world. Forecast
snowstorms, windstorms, thunderstorms, tornadoes weeks in advance. Hint:
Program #2, go to 5Q. See what's coming next week. You could teach your
students to do this. See below.

http://theweatherwiz.com<http://theweatherwiz.com/>

2- Gives all the resources necessary to teach a full exciting weather
program with lots of "hands on" materials. (3rd grade & up)

Http://theweatherwiz.com/school.htm<http://theweatherwiz.com/school.htm>

Benefits of weather program:
Through this program, students will:

1. learn basics of weather
2. learn skills of forecasting professionally
3. use professional computer models
4. follow hurricanes, tornadoes, thunderstorms, snow & ice.
5. have fun & excitement while learning.

History:

Graduates of this program include:
1. Director of hurricane research division of the National Weather
Service
2. A Senior Scientist at NCAR
3. Lead forecaster for Manned Space Flight Center, NASA
4. Executive Vice President of Accu-Weather Inc.
5. Code writer for the GFS computer model. (Used by all meteorologists)
6. Long-range forecaster for the Farmer's Almanac
7. Director, National Center for Computational Sciences (NCCS)
8. Several college professors of meteorology
9. Head of NCAR Climate & Global Dynamics Division
10. Many teachers (Elem. Middle, H.S, & College)

If you need assistance, contact me, Jim Witt at:

witt@bestweb.net<mailto:witt@bestweb.net>

You pay nothing, I make nothing and we're both happy!