Re: [Phys-l] The speed of neutrinos

A post-doc and I have done that calculation for relic anti-nus + a suitable nucleus (I forget which) going to nucleus* + e+. Assume the nu-bar mass is big enoungh that the nu-bars are non-relativistic or stationary in the lab frame. Their density, as I recall now, is of order 10^2/cm^3. The rate for kilograms or nuclei is unobservable with any kind of background we could estimate. I'd welcome another calculation.
Regards,
Jack