Re: [Phys-l] Absolute four-momentum of massless particles

Judging from your response then, George, it appears that two gyroscopes can fix one's rotation in three axes with respect to the distant stars. So I can suppose, somewhat unrealistically, that an aluminum ion beam "atomic" clock of the Boulder style can then fix one's speed (successively) in three axes at a location distant from nearby gravity gradients to which the device is also sensitive?
(It was recent news that a fast walk for translation and standing from the seated position for elevation, are detectable by this clock.)

Brian W

#########