Re: [Phys-l] differentiated instruction

Of course the following suggestion*** means more admin. and teacher time, AKA more money.
Hire some students from the multiple intelligence class as tutors of the performance students supervised by the teachers. This will in effect be differentiated teaching, offer experience to the tutors, and perhaps lure some of them into teaching. Not to mention, "teach", we hope, the difficult to learn students.

bc thinks may have the advantage of both.