[Phys-l] Thanks

Thanks for the advice on the scope inputs! I will look again for an x input. I certainly have dual trace capability so perhaps there is an XY switch I missed.

I had thought about simulations but somehow actually varying the frequency of a signal generator seems to lend a little more to the experience perhaps. And I do have several scopes that are not used a great deal these days.

David Abineri

--
D. Abineri dabineri@fuse.net