Re: [Phys-l] FCI (Force Concept Inventory) & MBT available in many languages

Jane,
I gave the FCI to 72 students last week and the mean scaore was 6.2 with a std. dev of 3.1. The item analysis was shown below
1 39
2 13
3 15
4 5
5 5
6 31
7 24
8 12
9 27
10 7
11 2
12 43
13 5
14 17
15 5
16 24
17 3
18 1
19 22
20 3
21 21
22 13
23 15
24 35
25 2
26 2
27 28
28 9
29 8
30 4
Where the first number is the question and the second number is the number of correct answers out of 72.