Re: [Phys-l] Is skin efffect a factor?

Our (tapers) problem was relating SHM to gravity induced falling towards the Cu plate.

Added to that is the rate decreases as it nears the plate. Since it's viscous damping, so I'm told, it will fall at a constant rate (Would with other, e.g. turbulent like, damping also.). Would then the skin depth increase?

bc setting up his magnets cart w/ one spring and gravity to check the effect of a nearby conductor.