Re: [Phys-l] modern G measurement

Possible. I know the recording stereo pair method of that name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Blumlein

Not incidentally he did not invent stereo -- it was demo'ed in an early (last cent.) U.S. worlds faire

Ha .. I was going to refer to R. Peters as the inventor of the SDS sensor, but I belatedly saw JD had discovered it.

bc recording engineer.