[Phys-l] Comments (was: Watch "60 minutes" today)

On Apr 20, 2009, at 1:10 AM, Bernard Cleyet wrote:

I recorde3d it and listened to some of it -- Die Panzer.

bc
On 2009, Apr 19, , at 13:59, ludwik kowalski wrote:

According to:

http://superwavefusion.com/media/press-releases/

"Landmark broadcast airing Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 7pm EST, CBS News
Magazine, ’60 Minutes’, profiles the breakthrough research . . .

1) Here are two links I received last night.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/04/17/60minutes/main4952167.shtml

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/video/video.php?cid=60%20Minutes/60%20Minutes%20Full%20Episodes&pid=k68kWArUOIBMTLP9hDP8TCrdknm9CU6o&category=episodes&play=true

I hope someone will persuade Rob Duncan to do a little more that to comment on experiments performed by others. The next logical step would be for him to use the same protocol in his own lab, in order to show that the unexplained excess heat is indeed observed in 7 out of 10 experiments.

2) McKubre's experiments generated EXCESS heat at the rate close to 1 W. That is measurable, but not easily, especially when TOTAL heat is generated in the cell at the rate of several watts.

3) Establishing reality of excess heat is not the same thing as showing that excess heat is due to a nuclear process.

4) Have you seen this item about SPAWAR experiments?

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/359anniversary.html

Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physics teacher and an amateur journalist. Updated links to publications and reviews are at:

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/ http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/my_opeds.html http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/revcom.html

Also an ESSAY ON ECONOMICS at: http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/economy/essay9.html