From: Anthony Lapinski <Anthony_Lapinski@pds.org>
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 4:51:00 AM
Subject: [Phys-l] high frequency sounds

This may seem a bit odd, but I (supposedly) have some "high frequency"
sounds on a CD that are meant only for dogs to hear. Of course, I can't
hear anything when the disc is played! To be sure the disc is not blank,
is there any way that the sounds could somehow be reduced to "normal"
listening frequencies? Is there any software that could do this?