Re: [Phys-l] If Bob LaMontagne had blue eyes

I would like to ask David to watch the tone of his posts. They are reading as personal and derisive to me. Don't know for sure if he is the one who changed the subject heading to the above, but I find it inappropriate to this list.

Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Appell" <appell@nasw.org>
To: "Forum for Physics Educators" <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] If Bob LaMontagne had blue eyes

LaMontagne, Bob wrote:
Whoa! How did "lazy black people" get into this?

I'd still like to know why your vaunted ancestors were able to rise
enough to send you to a state college, but not to a really good
university like Brown or Harvard or Yale. Did they just not try enough?
Not ambitious enough? Not care enough?

If they had sent you to Harvard, would you too have become a
billionaire, like Bill Gates?

David

--
David Appell, freelance science journalist
e: appell@nasw.org