From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of David Appell
Sent: Sun 4/12/2009 3:50 PM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] SOLAR , NUCLEAR ENERGY etc.

Bob LaMontagne wrote:
Well - we have finally gotten to the nut of the
matter - redistribution of wealth!!

What makes you think redistribution wealth hasn't already been happening
for a long, long time?

The wealthiest 500 people in the world earned as much as the bottom 400
million. That hardly seems like a random distribution.

David