From: Bernard Cleyet <bernardcleyet@redshift.com>
To: Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Cc: Nancy Seese <nancyseese@redshift.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 11:03:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] CFLs

Why do I receive only the cover page of the PDF file?

bc

On 2009, Apr 09, , at 09:47, Shapiro, Mark wrote:

I would recommend that everyone who is concerned about the relative
advantages of CFLs over incandescent bulbs read the following:

http://www.rmi.org/images/PDFs/Climate/CFLLCA_FinalShort_080401.pdf

It covers all the points including manufacturing and disposal
impacts as well as operating impacts of CFLs and incandescent bulbs
on the environment. The CFLs win even if you run them on short
operating cycles.

Mark