Re: [Phys-l] Nuclear Reactors (was: Global Temperatures)

This is important WRT radon and other radio material as smoking reduces the ability of the lung to "clean" itself. ** I've read the abused NA U miners who didn't smoke has only sl. if at any increased lung disease in the SW. While the smokers were ....

So I question the "explanation" until those studies are compared to a control.

** Does the smoke also serve as a carrier for the decay products?

bc's middle initial is T.