Re: [Phys-l] global temperatures

From his other behaviour, I think it's rather obvious why he "deep sixed" it. No need to guess!

bc thinks Republicans are inherently kleptocrats.

And read the statement of the greatest kleptocrat's government of all time:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptocracy

On 2009, Apr 04, , at 15:39, John SOHL wrote:

The Bush administration deep sixed the mission for years for no really valid reason as far as I can tell. NASA just tested the spacecraft (it was built years ago and has been sitting in a warehouse waiting for Bush to go away) and it is in good health. The Bush administration had not been willing to publicly announce why they blocked its launch. They also refused to release documents about administrative reviews of the mission. Secrecy is such an aggravating policy and it results in a lot of guess work by others.